A program that creates an injury profile with exercises address weaknesses in a studio's training program.

Monday, April 10, 2017

Tips 4 Dancers

I am so excited to present my final project in four weeks. I am designing a website called Tips 4 Dancers which will detail ways for dancers to take care of their own bodies ad it will have a link for studio owners to participate in the project. 

At the moment, I have three dance studios participating in the project.  To participate all they have to do is allow their dancers and teachers to take a survey and in return I will give them access to hidden pages on the website. There they can view the results of their surveys and add new data as the years pass on. 

I believe my website can help a lot of dancers and I hope to see my project grow as the years pass by.


No comments:

Post a Comment